Thursday, November 30, 2017

Ten Christmas Treasures for Your Home or Classroom



Happy Holidays!

Isn't this time of year simply delicious? I love when the holidays roll around. Everything from Thanksgiving to Christmas and the New Year excites me. Why? Because it's all about spending time with family and about slowing down the pace of day to day life to enjoy what nature and home has to offer. I love the cooking and especially the baking. I, also, love candy making. I think I must be related to Mr. Wonka. Seriously, because his chocolate factory is this mama's dream! The only thing about this season I don't like is the fact there's just not enough time to do everything I'd love to do. Which brings me to my point. To save you time, I've compiled a list of treasures for your classroom or homeschool, you're sure to love. I hope these resources add joy to your holiday.

1) To get you into the holiday mood and to touch base with other homeschool moms, here's this year's playlist to:



4) Crayola has lesson plan ideas for:


5) Have you seen the website All Things Christmas? Oh my goodness! If you're looking for any topic on Christmas, I'm sure you'll find it there.

6) Another kid-friendly website you're sure to love is Merry-Christmas.com.

7) Love Disney? Here's Disney Family's Christmas page.

8) Want to teach your kids about serving others in need? Want to donate? Visit the Toys For Tots website to find your local Toys For Tots location, to donate, and more.


10) Love Christmas light shows? Here's The Great Christmas Light Fight site.


Well, I hope these resources give you a good start to your Christmas season. Enjoy this time with your friends and family. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love for you to share your homeschooling tips, tricks, and resources. Let us know what you think of todays blog.